Just reduced-$5k. Absolutely amazing and decorated to perfection, this traditional ranch home in established Homewood Hills subdivision is an amazing find. Tons of space for the money, it is updated, stylish and classic. Inside you will find formal living and dining areas, an eat in kitchen with keeping room, a mud-room/playroom with fun exposed brick walls, and so much more. Fantastic corner lot with wonderful back patio, it is perfect for entertaining friends and family alike. Hardwood floors, recessed lighting, modern paint colors, and an open kitchen with keeping room, this one is not to be missed.
- Built 1968
- .89 acre lot
- Absolutely Stunning!! Decorated to the 9’s!!
- Open Kitchen w/ Keeping Room, French Doors to the Back Patio
- Hardwood Floors, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile in Baths
- Great Flex Space/Mudroom with Cool Exposed Brick
- Great Location near Loop 10, UGA Med School, Downtown, I85